Terms and Conditions
Please read the following rules and regulations carefully. By registering as a NordicSlot.com member and wagering in the casino you fully accept and understand that all of the following terms and conditions apply. NordicSlot.com is the trade name of the company, and you obtain no rights to such terms, nor any other terms, graphics, text, concepts or methodologies, by using the web site and the material contained therein.
- The player is the age of legal majority in the jurisdiction in which a player resides.
- All NordicSlot.com games are void where prohibited by law. Minors are strictly forbidden to play.
- Any site you can visit through NordicSlot.com is a real money casino: therefore all player winnings and losses are in real money. Players wishing to play the games for fun only can login to their account in fun mode.
- When you open your account at any site you will be asked to provide us with personal information, including your name and date of birth and appropriate contact details, including an address, telephone number and e-mail address. You may update your contact details once in a while by contacting customer services or through my account management page.
- Any site you can visit through NordicSlot.com makes every effort to ensure the full protection of its customers. However, certain unforeseen events are beyond the control of them. In the event of a disconnection for any reason whatsoever between the player and the casino, NordicSlot.com shall not be held liable for any losses which may result there from. The balance of a player’s account shall at all times be as recorded on the any casino games server.
- If you do not wish your contact details to be used by them and their business partners to contact you to inform you with marketing information relating to others of their goods, products or services or those of their business partners, please indicate that.
- It may be an offence for persons under the relevant age to make use of the website. If they are unable to confirm that you are the relevant age then they may suspend your account until such time that they are able to confirm that you are the relevant age.
- Members are ONLY allowed one active account. Winnings will only be paid to players having ONE account. All winnings will be VOID for players with more than one active account. Any casino you can visit through NordicSlot.com allows only ONE account per computer, household, IP address unless permission is granted otherwise by them.
- Should a member give away, share or lose his account number and/or password they will not be held liable for any claims that may result from, or regarding that account. Members are solely responsible for their account transactions and should keep their account information strictly confidential.
- All cash-ins will be subject to audit before being processed. Players must provide a copy of their proof of identity, address, copies of credit cards and/or other appropriate documentation when withdrawing credits. Proof of identity must match the registered name and surname.
- They reserves the right to withhold play and/or payment from any party that they deems as fraudulent, also they may assess service charges to any account for services rendered to any fraudulent account.
- Any casino you can visit through NordicSlot.com reserves the right to cancel a player’s membership at any time without notice. Any balance in your account will be immediately credited back to your personal account. In addition, they reserve the discretional right to void any winnings and withhold any balance in a player’s Casino account under any of the following circumstances.
- If there is evidence to suggest that a player has more than one active account for the casino
- If the name on a player’s casino account does not match the name on the credit card(s) used to make purchases in the casino account;
- If the name on a player’s casino account does not match the name of the beneficial owner of the financial instrument used to make the deposit
- If a player participates in a casino promotion and cashes-in before fulfilling the requirements of that particular promotion;
- If a player provides incorrect or misleading registration information;
- If a player is not of legal age;
- If a player resides in a jurisdiction where participation in gambling is prohibited by law;
- If a player has permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) anyone else to play using his casino account;
- If a player has not played at the casino on an individual basis for personal entertainment only;
- If a player has reversed or charged back any of his purchases in his casino account;
- If a player is found cheating or if it is determined by them that he has used a system or machine, be it an additional computer, additional software or otherwise. Also any system used to circumvent the natural randomness of our systems and or collection of data to or from the gaming server for analysis purposes during real money play.
- One Bonus amount per account, customer, household, shared computer, shared IP address.
- Any casino you can visit through NordicSlot.com can at any time run different promotions for new accounts. Only one new player promotion coupon can be redeemed per new player account at any one time.
- Bonuses are made available on a regular basis at any casino you can visit through NordicSlot.com. These are offered as a reward to all our regular and loyal/VIP players. However, any player found to be availing of these promotions, not in the spirit in which they are given, may be subject to exclusion.
- Free Spins on top of a deposit bonus have to be completed at the specified game before any other game can be played with the deposit bonus. The free spins do not change the terms and conditions of the deposit bonus.
This policy covers how any casino you can visit through NordicSlot.com treats personal information that they collect and receive, including information related to your past use of our products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
What information does they collect and why?
- In order to play for real money at any casino you can visit through NordicSlot.com they need your name, e-mail address, mailing address, credit card number and expiration date. This information allows them to process all of your credit requests fast and accurately.
- When you enter a competition or promotion at the casino they may ask you for your e mail address, mailing address and name so that they can notify the winners. You can unsubscribe from any mail you do not wish to receive from them.
- They may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Your IP address is used to gather broad demographic information.
- By visiting and signing up with any casino you can visit through NordicSlot.com you are agreeing to your disclosure of this information.
The account information supplied during the account creation process is kept strictly confidential for their own purpose. We do not share this information with any third-party company and/or organization. Your Information may be shared with our employees, independent contractors, agents or other related entities and/or business partners acting on our behalf to fulfil an award or promotion.
Any casino you can visit through NordicSlot.com may ask you to provide User Information, to register for an account or participate in contests or promotions. The information requested may include your name, address, e-mail address, shipping information, phone number, credit card or other payment information. User Information is collected only when site visitors voluntarily provide it.
NordicSlot.com may update this policy and reserves the right to change it at any time. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your account. All changes will be effective immediately after posting.
The website uses “cookies” to enhance the User’s experience. Depending on the type of web browser of the User, cookies are places on their hard drive disks in order to record and track information. Most web browsers have the setting to allow the User to refuse “cookies”, or alert them when they are sent. Some parts of the website may not function properly without the use of “cookies”.
How Collected Information is Used
The website may collect, maintain, and/or use the personal information of a User for the following purposes:
- In order to improve customer service and support you in the most efficient way.
- To personalize User’s experience.
- To understand how each User interacts with the website’s services.
- To improve the website and our services by using the feedback a User provides.
- To share your information with third parties for marketing or similar purposes.
- To run a promotion, contest, or survey.
To send information/newsletters/offers on topics a User is interested in.